Monday, March 29, 2010

Avatars and Comic Strips.

Today in my class we learned about how to make our own "Avatar"  No...No...they weren't the blue creatures you are immediately thinking of.  They were just pretend people in a pretend world on a computer screen...I would say my computer screen, but...alas...it is the schools computer I am on.  The making of the avatar account was actually quite easy, but as the thirty-something people in my class pushed enter, all of the computers slowed down.   It was as if we were trying to shove a pumped up basketball through a straw.  impossible.  So as me and my two fellow classmates were waiting for our avatars to load, we made a comic strip.  We had a sub today (substitute for all of you illiterate kids out there that aren't up with the cool lingo.) and so me and my fellow classmates were wondering where she went. I wish I could say that we actually drew these...but alas you wouldn't believe me.  So here it goes.

Yanghee Kim, Stuck in Science Sim



Where is Yanghee Kim?

Where did she go?!

Yes. we will find her.

AHHH!!!! She is in the computer!!!

Lets Save HER!!!

Will this work?

Pull her out of the computer!!!!

Uh....did it work?


To be continued.....


Intermission....
Hmm....



Yes. it did. it worked.


We are indeed angels.

THE END

for all of you who are going to want  to copy these photos and call them your own...the are ours. aka copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment