Monday, March 8, 2010

Surveys Shmurveys

In my class today we learned out how to make surveys! This is a neat way to maybe make pop quizzes for my future students (who will be thrilled to have me as a teacher). it was pretty easy to make the quiz and it was just all in all worth it to learn how to make surveys and how to send them to people via email! pretty neat. I have made a survey and here i will post it...to all of my avid readers out there...you are more than welcome to take my survey. (for i will get points of you take it!)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZ5dWtEc3drdmNhdE04bVBXR1lJclE6MA

Please copy and past url into your browser:) because I can't figure out how to just put it as a link...



now i don't really like cats...but i think kittens are pretty neat...so here is one for your entertainment.

1 comment: