Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Highlight of my day.

I honestly love my major!  Teaching little children somehow gives me the greatest joy!  It's amazing to watch a concept all of a sudden click with a student and to know that I helped them understand it! I get teased a lot by a lot of people about how easy my major is, and they wished they had my homework.  I don't think anyone realizes the amount of work that goes into teaching!  But it's ok, cause I love what I do.  I just can't wait to graduate and get a real job!  I wish I could post pictures of my class up here!  But alas, that is against the law and I would get into major trouble.  But know that they are just the cutest 5 and 6 year olds! It is way neat to see how innocent they can be and watch them just figure out the world.  Elementary Education is what I was cut out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment