Saturday, February 12, 2011

several things

1. jake left on his mission about earlier this week!  I bawled my eyes out.  I am going to miss that kid.  But he is honestly going to do so well.  Weird that he is gone. I don't like it at all.  But I suppose that if he were to come home, we would be like, what the heal kid?  This is a pic of the last time I saw him.  Which was about two weeks ago.

Gosh he is a good looking kid.

2.  When I went down to htown, for Jake's farewell, (which was amazing).  I decided to embrace my country side and rode at the ranch for a cattle drive.  When I was younger I hated these kinds of things, and the reason?  Because I had to get up early.  I love my sleep.  But this time riding, I honestly had the greatest of times.  My cousin brought out a friend and he, somehow, got lost and so my uncles were riding all over trying to find him! And so while they were out riding everywhere and anywhere, we herded the cattle back to the ranch house.  It was Trinity, Jake, me and some of my other cousins.  Trinity and I were the oldest ones. We laughed and talked the entire time.  I really liked going!  Here are some pictures of that day.




 These are quite in random order, but you can see that do I do anything other than get on my horse and ride?  Nope, my brothers did everything for me, get my horse ready, tell me what to do, and take my horse's saddle off.  They are so good to me.  My horse's name was Smokey.  We have had him for years.  We go way back.

3.  Over the Christmas Break, my family went to the St. George temple lights.  I love that temple.  some pics of the event!
The temple!  I was pretty please how this pic turned out.  I took it with my new camera I got for Christmas/Graduation present.

My siblings that were there, minus jake and myself

Mom and Dad, aka the best parentals in the world

Jake and I in the Visitor Center!


4.  Some pretty neat people in my life. My niece and nephew!  They are the cutest.
Marek, on our long drive to Logan from htown, what a trooper he is!

My little sister, who is the most tenderhearted girl I know, and Mylah, a crazy little girl.
So I went over to My bro and sis n law's house and Mylah showed her new artwork to us!  Tasha was SO happy.
On the wall.  In permanent marker. Nice.  It was about two feet tall.

4.  I just had to put this up here.  It is a little heart breaking to show you this.  But it has to be done.  My little sis, Summer is so beautiful.  I aspire to have her looks and her hair one day! 






1 comment: