Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring is here.

There are several things that I love about spring.

1. The snow is actually going to be gone soon.

2. I can start wearing shorts without freezing.

3. I love baby animals.

4. Baseball/Softball.

Summer went to her softball tryouts.  Spring is here.  And friends in Logan on the USU Baseball team have already started playing games.

I love breaking out the sunglasses, shorts, and sunflower seeds.  The atmosphere of a baseball game is exhilarating.  And the boys just look SO good in their uniforms. Mmmm....Hmmm......

I get to watch my first softball game next week, and my first baseball game in two weeks.  or maybe three?  I don't know, but I'm excited. Nevertheless.

So I felt like posting a pic of me during my senior year of softball, we won 2nd in state!  Some of you may mock me because I'm proud of this.  But if any of you know the HHS Softball team?  You know how come I have so much pride in this trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment