Saturday, April 17, 2010

INST 4010

This week, we got the opportunity to make an inquiry lesson plan. Granted....we didn't really "make" the lesson plan, but we learned how to make our own account on theis site, and design our page and get our link to look pretty awesome.  I decided to do a lesson towards third grade math.  It is a pretty cute game with lots of colors and some animation.  You have a multiplication problem and as the fish swim by, you chose the number on the fish for correct answer to the problem.....if that makes sense....needless to say, it was awesome.  I really liked learning how to do this becaue when I am actually a teacher (graduating in one year!!!) then this will be nice so that my class will be able to log onto my page and do the exact game/review of what I want them to do.  Super. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment